Sunday 1 April 2012

The Redbird family



This is Zoe Redbird. She lives in Churchill. She just recently moved in, in a house with just the basics..A kitchen, a small bathroom with a shower, a double bed. She is challenged to give birth to 100 babies, all by different fathers. She is not allowed to take up a job, since there will be too much maternity leave.




Cheats are not allowed (exept aging off/on). The only cheats someone can use is 2 times (during the whole challenge) maxmotives. However, as I always use maxmotives, I made the restriction a bit lighter, and now I can use 2 maxmotives during 10 children. Having to spend so much time covering her needs, barely she can cover her kids' needs. Luckily, the social worker hasn't shown up yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! :) If you want follow me, and I will follow back :) Just leave your blog address as a comment. I am more than happy to read your opinion on my posts!