Sunday 1 April 2012

Baby challenge - Step 1

Victim 1.
Townie Craig Ray...
















One day after Zoe moved in, he came to introduce himself. When Zoe opened the door, he couldn't make a word...She was impressed by him as well. His high level of cooking skills turned her on... They started hanging out, she invited him a couple of times for dinner, and...After 5 days Zoe was pregnant with her first baby...





Little Zac is finally born! After 3 days of pregnancy Zoe finally delivers. She has not received a call from Craig since the day they last met....Not that this matters a lot...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! :) If you want follow me, and I will follow back :) Just leave your blog address as a comment. I am more than happy to read your opinion on my posts!